Intern - Documentary Research & Development
NorthSouth ProductionsNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
NorthSouth Productions, the producers of Impractical Jokers & Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, one of the largest independent producers of television programming in the country, is seeking a lively and inquisitive Junior or Senior intern to join the development team for the Spring 2019 semester. This position would be dedicated to NorthSouth's documentary division, NoSo Films, which specializes in developing and producing documentary series.
As a research & development intern, your job would be to assist our team with project-specific research and outreach. This is a great opportunity to learn from seasoned industry professionals and gain exposure to the development process behind television production.
- Assist with creating pitch materials: treatments, pitch decks, and sizzles.
- Discover talented new filmmakers and IP
- Compile in-depth research reports
Interns will also assist with office maintenance and management, including answering phones, transferring calls, receiving and delivering mail, etc.
- Candidates must be available to work in NorthSouth's downtown NYC office for a minimum of 2-3 days/week. Office hours are 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Candidates must be able to receive college credit for their time here
- Strong research and writing skills
Previous development experience is a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online