Intern - Music PR
No Big Deal PRNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
No Big Deal PR is looking for a self-motivated individual who is interested in learning the ins and outs of music PR. The ideal candidate will support the public relations & communications efforts & activities, helping to increase the profile & reputation of the brand and clients.
We will be training you in these duties and responsibilities, so no previous experience is required. This role involves a high level of administration & requires writing talents, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, personality & common sense.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Press kit building (writing press releases, product descriptions, bios, media alerts, etc.)
- Researching media contacts & database maintenance
- Contributing ideas & creating pitches
- Liaising promptly & accurately with journalists, fulfilling image requests & mailings as needed
- Logging all requests, scanning & filing, distributing press & online coverage
- Tracking secured press & maintaining press archives
- Assistance with projects & events
- Proficiency with social media, Google Documents
- Tour Press
Contact us: Please send a cover letter explaining why you want to intern with us. Look at our website and let us know why you think you would be a fit. Also send over a current resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online