Intern - Artists & Social Impact
Ninety3Los Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Ninety3 is a new event production company based in Los Angeles that produces live music showcases that center on social impact and artist stories. Each show is curated with artists that use their music to help change the world & we partner with a nonprofit to make sure your entertainment helps the communities you're passionate about. We believe in building a community of music lovers that want more purpose behind their options for entertainment.
This internship is part-time and requires a minimum of 10 hours a week. It is unpaid / available for college credit. You must have your own car & computer.
Ideal candidate is must be a natural discoverer of new music and up and coming artists, is extremely research-oriented, a hard worker, very passionate about the music industry and social impact / nonprofits, and is looking for a nontraditional music internship experience.
- Provide overall support to the CEO / Founder and the business as needed
- Assist with live event execution
- Research and collect artist availabilities, assets, and artist data
- Organize artist database
- Assist in artist booking communications
- Research and collect data on nonprofits across multiple industries/topics/causes
- Organize social impact database
- Assist in nonprofit / social impact communications
- Participate in artist & nonprofit brainstorming and note taking
- Ability to interact comfortably, professionally, and effectively with artists and high profile organizations
- Self-motivated, proactive, resourceful, able to work independently and without much oversight
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Flexible - able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Internet savvy
- Constantly up to date on the latest news in music, artists, and global issues
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Highly motivated with networking ability
- Able to work in a very dynamic and start up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to provide real impact through research and discovery
- Previous professional or research experience in either music industry or nonprofits are a major plus
Looking to bring someone on immediately! We will be working out of Culver City, Arts District / DTLA, and across multiple venues in Los Angeles.
- Who are 3 up and coming artists you think are about to blow?
- How do you discover new music?
- Do you have any experience with nonprofits or social impact initiatives? If so, please include a very brief description / summary. (Classes at school count!)
- Whats your favorite ''socially responsible'' company? (I.e. Patagonia)
- Who are 3 leaders in the world you admire?
- Name a ''younger'' artists is also and activist that you admire and what are they passionate about? (I.e. Kehlani & LBGTQ rights)
- Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online