Senior Manager, Digital Partnerships
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Sr. Manager, Digital Partnerships will lead the management and production of Nickelodeon’s digital video business, in support of the overall Digital Partnership strategy and long-range plans.
Working with the Director of Digital Partnerships, you will develop and set the strategy for the Download-to-Own (DTO) business. Additionally, you will handle internal and external production deliveries, and ensure our video assets are properly distributed, sold and merchandised via our platform partners.
This position will report to the Director, Digital Partnerships.
• Support the development and execution of the strategy and business plans for DTO
• Understand and know applications, formats, and technical platforms in the DTO businesses
• Collaborate with senior management to ensure the strategies achieve the larger corporate goals for the Nickelodeon brands
• Act as digital media team project manager, conducting and coordinating digital projects across all platforms
• Managing day to day operations with internal teams and various internal departments, including Programming, Sales, Marketing and Legal
• Leading partnerships with platform partners such as Apple, Amazon and Google, to ensure external awareness of our key properties and roadmap and strong store promotion for our launches
• Working closely with Programming team to identify network priorities and align accordingly
• Develop system of best practices for efficiency in conversions, metadata and pricing
• Providing weekly reports on sales, distribution and promotion
• Researching technology, marketing trends and industry related news and present information to the rest of the Digital Partnerships team
• Account coordination, which includes title management and knowledge of the Nickelodeon catalog
• Maintain collection of necessary documents for new accounts (on-boarding instructions, specs, FAQs) and distribute as appropriate
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years of related partnerships experience
• Deep knowledge of Internet products and technologies and familiarity with children’s programming
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills—and experience applying these skills to resolve business and product strategic questions, product design considerations and technical issues
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels in a fast-paced environment