Product Manager - Noggin
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Nickelodeon Digital is seeking an enthusiastic Product Manager to drive the rebranding, relaunch and evolution of its preschool direct-to-consumer subscription service, NOGGIN.
The Product Manager will work in an agile environment and will be responsible for managing the prioritization of work required to maximize benefits to the user and the business, authoring user stories, analyzing the competition and collaborating with stakeholders to create best-of-breed products. This position will also facilitate the day-to-day work of the scrum team by reviewing QA results, clarifying requirements and completing user acceptance testing.
The Product Manager will be a part of the NOGGIN product management organization, which is responsible for NOGGIN’s digital portfolio of mobile native apps, OTT apps and website.
How to Win at this Job:
• Lead the development of a media-focused product strategy and vision supported by research, data and business goals
• Oversee the entire lifecycle of features, from ideation to technical implementation, in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, designers, developers and QA
• Break down complex problems into manageable steps by authoring and prioritizing epics and user stories
• Be a leader on a cross-functional scrum team—foster a creative, collaborative and disciplined culture to produce the best results possible
• Analyze product use and performance to continually focus on subscription growth and engagement
• Communicate product roadmap and requirements across teams and departments
More About Nickelodeon
At Nickelodeon, our mission is to create surprising and playful entertainment experiences everywhere we go. We are a group of creative and passionate individuals who together, as a team, accomplish profound, award-winning work for the best customers in the world…kids. We fully believe that Nickelodeon is entertainment through a real kid’s point of view, and we strive to understand and create experiences in their world.
We are engineers, artists, product managers, game developers, interaction designers, animators, user researchers, visual designers, project managers, content creators and data analysts. We leverage partnerships with the best technology companies in the world with direct access to cutting edge products in development. We value autonomous, agile product development deeply informed by consumer insights and user data.
We’re having fun in New York and Los Angeles and are honored when passionate people join our family. Here are some of the things we’re
• The Emmy Award™ winning Nick App
• Award winning NOGGIN and Nick Jr Apps
• com and nickjr.com responsive web apps
• Apple TV Apps and Games
• Roku, Xbox One, AndroidTV, FireTV and connected TV Apps
• Apple Watch Apps (original launch partner)
• Oculus, Samsung Gear and HoloLens Apps
What we most enjoy:
• Summer Fridays. Yup!
• Hackathons and design studios
• On-location mobile and emerging technologies device lab, usability lab, digital printing lab, yoga studio
• Gaming tournaments and lip-sync battles
• At least 3 years experience in a Product Management role for a mobile app
• Strong user experience focus
• Data driven product decision-making
• Interest in working on apps for kids
• A/B testing and multivariate testing experience
• Strong understanding of the Apple and Android ecosystem
• Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team
• Experience with direct-to-consumer subscriptions preferred