Manager, Preschool Games User Acquisition
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Nickelodeon Games, a leader in premium and web-based mobile games for kids, is seeking a Marketing Manager for its games business. Creating for Nickelodeon is fundamentally about innovation. Your inspiration, imagination and willingness to take risks will ultimately result in your best work - and that’s what we want! Using your vast gaming experience, we’re asking you to experiment, to make a mess, to have fun, to always make it feel fresh and to find the kid inside you.
Do you love mobile and console games? Are you a data-hungry and a data-informed marketer? Nickelodeon is looking for an incredible marketing manager to lead growth and acquisition efforts for our premium games business. Our candidate is well versed in mobile gaming and experienced with direct-response campaigns and subscription-based products. If you live at the intersection of games and kid’s entertainment and have an obsession for working directly with customers, we want you on the team.
How You Win In This Role:
• You have proven success at devising organic and paid strategies to drive user acquisition and audience retention in the mobile gaming market
• You will succeed at executing multi-channel performance campaigns that drive revenue, improve LTV, and reduce CPI/CPA costs
• You possess excellent decision-making skills with a knack for identifying, prioritizing, and articulating the highest-impact marketing initiatives
• You have the ability to work effectively with the Nickelodeon Games Studio, Nickelodeon Creative Team, External Vendors, and Advertising Networks
• You are able support audience building activities and revenue goals for free-to-play, paid premium or subscription business models
• You understand the value of attribution data and can communicate the value to business stakeholders
More About Nickelodeon
At Nickelodeon, our mission is to make the world a more playful place! We are creative and passionate individuals who together, as a team, work to accomplish profound, award-winning work for the best customers in the world...kids. We fully believe that Nickelodeon is entertainment through a real kid’s point of view, and we strive to understand and create experiences in their world.
We are creators, artists, producers, engineers, marketers, product managers, user researchers, project managers, and data analysts who care deeply about our business and being authentic to kids. We leverage partnerships with the best technology companies in the world with direct access to cutting edge product development.
We’re having fun in New York and Los Angeles and are honored when passionate leaders join our family. Here are some of the things we’re working on:
• A pipeline of hundreds of games including VR, AR and voice-based titles
• AI and Chatbot applications
• Apple Watch Apps (original launch partner)
• Apple TV Apps and Games
• Roku, Xbox One, Android TV, Fire TV and connected TV Apps
• Award-winning NOGGIN and Nick Jr. Apps
• The Emmy Award™ winning Nick App
• The game changing com and nickjr.com responsive web experiences
What we most enjoy:
• Summer Fridays. Yup!
• Hackathons and design studios
• On-location mobile and emerging technologies device lab, usability lab, digital printing lab, yoga studio
• Gaming tournaments and lip-sync battles
To learn more about what life is like at Nickelodeon and what we’re up to, please visit us at digital.nick.com.
• You are passionate about the world of digital games and mobile acquisition channels
• You are comfortable and proficient with mobile measurement platforms, monetization tactics, and game analytics
• You have a minimum of 3 years experience managing user acquisition campaigns for a gaming business
• You have demonstrable experience developing marketing plans, product positioning, status reports, and budgets
• You wow people with great communication skills both written and verbal
• You have a Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience