Manager, Positioning & Presentations - Nickelodeon
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Manager of Positioning and Presentations will be responsible for promoting Nickelodeon’s unique value proposition within trade marketing collateral. In this role, he/she must have a deep understanding of the Nickelodeon brand and its lines of business – including Consumer Products, Retail, Ad Sales, Partner Marketing and Research. Responsibilities will include writing, designing and managing partner presentations, sell sheets, videos, newsletters and more.
• Manage, write and design trade marketing materials, including capabilities presentations, programming one-sheets, consumer insights studies and more.
• Develop targeted partner marketing efforts, including newsletters and email blasts, designed to deepen our relationships with top licensee and retail partners.
• Partner with Nickelodeon’s Franchise Planning, Consumer Products, Advertising Sales, Partner Marketing, Experiential and Research teams on cross-departmental projects in order to streamline efforts and ensure consistency of message.
• Help execute internal marketing and communications programs designed to drive awareness of department initiatives and information sharing across teams.
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing, advertising and/or copywriting
• Superior writing skills are a must, with the ability to tell the Nickelodeon story in new and creative ways
• Have a strong eye for design, with the ability to both direct and personally develop visually appealing sales materials
• Able to both ideate and execute
• Be organized, detail-oriented and work well under deadlines
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Have basic Photoshop skills
• Must have a passion for the Nickelodeon brand!