Director, Vantage Product Management
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Viacom is home to the world's premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories. With media networks reaching approximately 700 million global subscribers, Viacom's leading brands include Nickelodeon, MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, BET, Comedy Central, TV Land, & Paramount network.
Television advertising is being reinvented through big data, predictive analytics and other audience segmentation tools that were previously only available in the digital world. Viacom Vantage, Viacom's data-driven television platform, is at the forefront of this reinvention of TV advertising, and we are offering a select few individuals the opportunity to join our team.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to help lead this transformation. Your contribution to this business will be charting the future of the Vantage platform with solutions designed to support our broader industry initiatives with external partners and clients.
- Identify market opportunities to generate significant growth for Vantage solutions and industry partnerships, from licensing of optimization technology to OpenAP and beyond
- Define product vision and technical requirements to support development of overall Vantage industry solutions roadmap
- Identify and develop partnerships that enable us to activate our product vision
- Work directly with partners to understand their ongoing requirements and how our solutions must evolve to meet demand
- Partner with solutions and account teams in the rollout of our new products as part of the sales lifecycle from pre-sales and planning through delivery and reporting
- Build measurement framework for solution delivery, including KPIs and ongoing scorecarding and reporting on performance and trends