Director, E-Commerce - Nickelodeon
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Director, E-Commerce (DTC) - Nickelodeon
The Director of Marketing for Direct to Consumer/Ecommerce is responsible for spearheading a full range of marketing support VNCP’s Direct to Consumer business. In this role, the Director of Marketing will run point for marketing strategy, planning, development, and execution to drive traffic and sales on the platform. As a key consumer touch point, the sites must promote and deliver a premium brand shopping experience, while simultaneously achieving monthly sales targets, customer acquisition goals, and ensuring a positive user experience.
• Lead marketing efforts for launch of new U.S. e-commerce site(s), to drive revenue and brand growth
• Develop marketing and customer acquisition strategies and implement across paid online channels, internally and with 3rd party vendors, to drive awareness, traffic and conversion, including: display, retargeting, social, SEM, SEO, referral, print, sponsorships, influencer marketing, affiliate marketing and PR to support growth plan and key initiatives.
• Build & manage e-commerce marketing calendars to ensure maximum efficiency to drive revenue and manage the execution of the calendar.
• Work with the marketing and product teams, at our third-party partner, to understand the site merchandising and brand content to optimize visits and sales.
• Manage digital advertising budget and optimize ROI
• Liaise with internal brand stakeholders & outside partners to drive consumer awareness and engagement, through various marketing channels (PR, Social, Program, SEO, SEM)
• Partner with Marketing and Creative teams internally to develop or leverage content for promotion and on-site engagement, as well as utilizing events to drive awareness and on-site sales.
• Develop presentations detailing marketing initiatives, campaigns and creative for internal and external parties
• Lead CRM and retention strategies to drive engagement and repeat purchases; collaborate with ecommerce partner on e-newsletter content/communication
• Produce, analyze and present analytical data in all areas including site, emails and social KPIs
• Lead testing and innovation to optimize marketing effectiveness and return on investment
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 year’s experience in in one or more of the following: DTC ecommerce, retail/digital marketing
• Solid understanding of the digital DTC business with a mix of CRM, media, creative, technical and sales knowledge
• Creative and performance-driven marketer with success in executing digital, ecommerce focused marketing campaigns
• Proven strong strategic thinker who can set goals and manage multiple, diverse projects and envision non-traditional ideas/solutions
• Excellent creative writing skills; copy writing and review skills
• Keen eye for design
• Strong organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, and solid follow-up
• Executive presence with an ability to influence at the highest levels
• A positive, enthusiastic, team member with a “can do” attitude
• In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Social Media Advertising, Affiliate Programs and email marketing tools
• Previous experience with launching new brands across e-commerce and social
• Knowledge of web customer behavior
• Experience managing campaigns on the Amazon Advertising platform
• SEO/SEM optimization
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and graphic design (Photoshop and/or Illustrator)