Coordinator, Franchise Planning - Nickelodeon
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator: Global Franchise Planning and Marketing
The global franchise planning team is responsible for managing the life cycle and investment needs for Nick priority properties and franchises targeting parents of kids 2-6 within the Nick Jr family. The team develops short and long-range property plans focused on key strategies and tactics that will help generate exposure, increase engagement, drive consumer product sales and grow the overall strength of the property. Franchise planning works across all departments within the Nick eco system to drive the execution of property plans- including but not limited to; production, consumer products, press, programming, creative, talent, consumer marketing, etc.
The coordinator reports directly to the Manager of Franchise Planning but will work closely with the Directors of International and Domestic Franchise Planning on select materials, projects and meetings.
include but are not limited to:
• Support the development of global multi-platform marketing plans and strategies, project manage multiple campaign components and timelines, and coordinate execution across multiple channels to drive brand awareness
• Assist with distributing content, reviewing communications and coordinating info share across all lines of business
• Maintain and update suite of internal materials and documents
• Help with the development of trade focused decks and one-sheets and consumer marketing materials
• Gather data and research on current competitors and industry trends (across digital, social and retail) and prepare findings
• Provide administrative support for internal and external meetings and daily team administrative needs
• Help coordinate, manage and attend various fan engagement events
• Bachelor’s degree PLUS (1-2 years’ experience)
• Experience in creating impactful presentations with strong storytelling, writing presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word a must, InDesign/Photoshop is a plus
• Experience in kid’s TV and interest in international markets/multicultural exposure is a plus but a passion for the kid’s space is a requirement
• Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work, manage deadlines and work independently
• Detail oriented and collaborative team player
• Creative and intellectually curious
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to problem solve and devise creative solutions