NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
An opportunity to be involved in producing branded and non-branded advertising content and being part of the production process involving Nickelodeon’s brand, property, consumer products, integrated partners and clients.
• Assist Advertising Producers in the execution of commercial production, from conception to delivery.
• Responsible for screening, logging and producing dubs to assist Advertising Producers in production of spots.
• Work with Advertising Producers by attending castings, shoots and/or sessions to obtain production experience and understand our process.
• Organize shoot and/or session elements for Advertising Producers.
• Research music selections from various libraries as assigned.
• Log and screen footage/episodes, taking specific notes on clips/sound bites.
• Submit deliverables, including Catapult master, post on web links for screenings.
• Submit protection and archival work-reels of assets and dailies.
• Complete and include credit summary in all spots due to be delivered
• Research, brainstorm, and/or write campaign ideas or scripts as requested.
• Attend and oversee edit and mix sessions as assigned.
• Position reports to Head of Production.
• A four-year College Degree preferably in Liberal Arts or related field.
• Knowledge of and an interest in Advertising and production of content.
• Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects and other production-related software and programs.
• Experience in production
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Sense of humor.
• Ability to work in a pressured and constantly changing environment.
• Oversee and assist any and all production elements, such as dubs, logs, show/audio clips, necessary for Advertising Producer prep, shoot and edit spots.
• Attend casting, shoots and/or sessions and assist Advertising Producers in the completion of projects.
• Brainstorm with internal creative team on how to best achieve project goals.
• Collaborate effectively with Producers, Creative teams and Project Managers.
• Stay current in design trends and new technology.
• Meet deadlines and deliver scripts, materials and final projects on time to appropriate parties.
• Ensure that all appropriate paperwork is completed by the end of each project; i.e. music cue sheets, rundowns, talent contracts, time sheets, session sheets, etc.