Intern - Production
Nickelodeon AnimationBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2023 11:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Production jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Intern - Production postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for driven individuals to join us who are curious and hungry to learn and bring heart and humility to their work. Internship format varies based on department (i.e. 100% in-person, 100% remote, or hybrid) for Summer 2023.
The Nickelodeon Animation Studio program is open to students and recent graduates.
• Animation Production Intern: Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for Summer 2023 Animation Production Interns. The interns will work directly on production and assist with necessary production tasks. Interns will be assigned to either a 2D or 3D feature production film or TV production show.
• Post-production Intern: The post-production department handles the Editing, Retakes, Sound Design, Color Correction, QC, and Final Delivery of all productions made at the studio. The post-production intern will assist the Post staff and Editors as needed on various projects.
• Production and Operations Analytics Intern: The Production & Operations Analytics intern will interface directly with the central analytical team that provides data, insights, and reporting across all of Nickelodeon Animation.
• Casting Intern: The Animation Casting team oversees the casting for all animation projects at Nickelodeon Animation Studio. The Live Action Nickelodeon casting team works on casting for a robust pipeline of kids, family and YA content for Nickelodeon and Paramount .
• Responsible for various office activities and projects under the direction of the Production Team.
• Gain an understanding of various production tasks as relates to the pipeline such as board conforms, research, asset searching, and archiving.
• Learn how to manage the receipt, organization, tracking, distribution, duplication, and delivery of all Production related materials.
• Learn to communicate efficiently with Post Staff, Producers, Network Executives, and Overseas Studios.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Filemaker Pro, and Photoshop
• Highly organized with an attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Strong written communication skills
• Strong interest in movies and series, production, or post-production
Hourly Pay Range: $18.00 - 20.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.