Assistant I, Production
NexstarGrand Junction, CO
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2021 11:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Assistant I, Production jobs in Grand Junction-CO
Search all Assistant I, Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant I, Production? The Production Assistant is responsible for various television production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts.
• Composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors
• Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the director
• Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts
• Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts
• Confers with directors and other crew members to discuss sequences, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements
• Sets up cameras and related equipment
• Tests, cleans, maintains and repairs camera equipment
• Produces graphics for newscast
• Creates graphics for the newscast
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.