PR Senior Coordinator // Film Publicity
NewhouseLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Title: PR Senior Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Do you love movies, music and discovering the next big thing in social media and brands? Are you a superstar when it comes to PR and creative thinking? Are you a detailed-oriented multi-tasker? If this sounds like you, we've got a role open!
We're seeking an intelligent, motivated, creative and dedicated PR Senior Coordinator to work with the most well-known film studios, critically-lauded musicians, and trailblazing brands!
Job Responsibilities include:
• Working internally with the team to develop and execute strategic and creative publicity campaigns for projects
• Pitching clients for editorial coverage, promotions and social media support
• Working directly with clients on multiple accounts
• Managing relationships with key editorial press and editorial social media outlets
• Managing relationships with key social influencers and their management teams
• Working with clients to secure and distribute exclusive content and assets
• Working daytime press events such as press days for clients
• Working nighttime press events such as premieres, red-carpets, special influencer screenings, etc. for clients
• Drafting press materials such as press blasts, press releases, pitches, etc.
• Organizing promotional contests and giveaways for projects and clients
• Brainstorming publicity campaign strategies for projects and clients
• Compiling and maintaining weekly and bi-weekly status updates and end of project reports
• Compiling and maintaining daily breaks and frequent press clips for clients
• Researching targeted campaign ideas and media lists
• Updating portals and ticketing websites with the necessary film information and content
• Overseeing and supporting NEWHOUSE's internship program
• Supporting NEWHOUSE's frequent database updates
• A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience within film publicity, bonus if you have experience within music PR and brand PR
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
• Strong relationships with entertainment press
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team with a motivating attitude
• Our PR team is based between New York and LA, so comfort with remote workflow a plus
• Available for nights/weekends and travel between New York and LA as needed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online