Part-Time Bilingual Tour Guide, Stadium Tours
New York YankeesBronx, NY
Part Time Job
Department: Stadium Tours
Reports To: Director, Stadium Tours
FLSA: Non-Exempt/Part Time
The New York Yankees are looking for a Part-Time Bilingual (Spanish/English) Tour Guide to conduct tours throughout Yankee Stadium. Candidates should be comfortable speaking in public to large groups and have experience in a customer-facing environment.
• Conduct stadium tours to individuals and groups
• Provide promotional items to each guest for tours and ''birthday bashes''
• Perform additional duties and assist with projects as assigned
• Prior experience conducting tours
• Fluency in Spanish and English required
• Proven customer service experience
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Flexible work schedule (nights, weekends, holidays)
• Ability to work in an outdoor stadium environment
• Knowledge of baseball history preferred
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Yes/No: Do you have prior experience conducting tours?
• If you answered yes to question two, please provide examples.
• Yes/No: Do you have prior customer service experience?
• If you answered yes to question four, please provide examples.
• Do you have a flexible working schedule (nights, weekends, and holidays)?