Intern - Trackman Operator
New York YankeesTampa, FL
Full Time Unpaid Internship
JOB SUMMARY: Operator will be responsible for running Trackman system at the New York Yankees' affiliates (Tampa Yankees or the Gulf Coast League Yankees) during each home game
TIMELINE: April-Mid September
• Responsible for setting up rosters and tagging the information
Track/chart information for the entire game – monitoring the system and making any changes throughout the game (i.e. roster changes, defensive substitutions, etc.)
• Responsible for fixing any errors, uploading the game to the Trackman system, and running data and reports for coaches/front office staff
• Must be able to work all home games
• Previous experience with Trackman System is preferred but not required
• Must have strong attention to detail and ability to communicate well with others
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
• How did you hear about this job?