Workday Engagement Manager
New York MetsFlushing, NY
Full Time Job
This position will be responsible for supporting the delivery of solutions across our Workday platform including a combination of business/systems analysis and application support responsibilities. Through strong analytical skills, communication strength, and dedication to partners, this position will showcase the value that robust data and systems can improve Club operations and management. This position will be a ''hands-on'' role expected to support and maintain core configurations used across the application, security configuration, creation of calculated fields, and build/support of complex reports. This role will also be responsible for performing system analysis and documentation as it relates to new evolving requirements and enhancement requests.
This key role will support departments of the New York Mets Organization including Human Resources, Finance, Payroll, Procurement, IT and ancillary companies.
This newly created position is an excellent opportunity to gain industry experience and exposure to senior leadership and overall business processes.
• Manage the system configuration, security administration, data audits and corrections, systems updates, and overall functionality of the Workday system.
• Collaborate with the Workday Community and the Area User Groups to resolve issues found within Workday and proactively remain informed about Workday enhancements.
• Manage the Production Tennant and numerous Sandbox environments by establishing a well-controlled systems environment by defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
• Manage and ensure the implementation of semi-annual releases from Workday. Assist with the development of training plans to help end-users, especially in HR, Finance and payroll, carry out role-based and user-based responsibilities in the system.
• Regularly perform data audits and validation, and follow up with appropriate personnel for corrections.
• Act as internal consultant regarding system capabilities and represent Human Resources and Finance in design and modification efforts for continual system alignment with business objectives.
• Administer system security ensuring users are granted appropriate and approved access.
• Responsible for maintenance and configurations of all integrations with outside vendor partners.
• Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements.
• Support all Workday users by troubleshooting problems, answering questions, delegating access, creating and/or modifying reports, resetting passwords and assisting in the creation of documentation as needed.
• Responsible for driving the functionality of the Workday system, facilitate discussions to understand business and information needs of HR, payroll, finance and management, and make recommendations about how the system can best meet those needs.
• Create documentation for new processes and update existing documentation based on enhancements made to existing processes and tools.
• Prior working knowledge of an ERP experience, preferably Workday or other system on a broad scale.
• High level of professionalism and confidentiality in dealing with confidential HR and business information and initiatives.
• Demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner. Ability to act quickly and iterate to achieve results.
• Established a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with all departments to drive optimal value of the new technology.
• Creatively identified new opportunity areas and deliver suggestions in a professional and clear format.
• Possess functional knowledge of Finance and/or HR core business processes as well as strong systems analytics and support background.
• Demonstrated the ability to learn and apply new technologies to solve business challenges is required.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Experienced in delivering department and business-focused solutions based on the best interest and needs of the business.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects while remaining focused on detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time.
• How did you hear about this job?
• What excites you about this position?
• What are your salary expectations for this position(Give a range)?
• Why the Mets?