Inside Sales Representative
New York MetsFlushing, NY
Full Time Job
Summary: Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) generate excitement and drive revenue by selling season tickets, partial plans, and group ticket packages to area businesses, individuals and local groups/organizations. Our ISRs reach their goals by phone prospecting, setting outside appointments and ballpark tours, participating in sales/promotional events and prospecting at Mets home games as well as internal/external events. They are also responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, updating and maintaining account records, and other duties as assigned. This position will have set start and end dates.
• Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of new Full, Partial and Group outing ticket packages to both corporations and the general public
• Meet or exceed established sales goals
• Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management
• Generate a pre-determined minimum number of weekly out of office as well as in stadium ''face-to-face'' meetings to create new business opportunities
• Provide a superior level of customer service to all Season Ticket Holders, Plan Holders, Single Game Buyers, New Business Prospects and fans alike
• Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities
• Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members
• Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions
• Undergraduate degree
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication, customer service and problem solving skills
• Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
• Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs including the Mets CRM and ticketing systems (Microsoft CRM and Tickets.com Pro Venue
• Ability to navigate the ballpark in order to visit clients during home games and escort potential customers on seat tours, showing various seating options and facilities on both gamedays and non-gamedays
• Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
• How did you hear about this job?
• What excites you most about the opportunity to work with the Mets?
• Why is sales the career path you desire?
• What motivates you?
• Who is your biggest mentor and why?
• What are some short and long term goals you have set for yourself?