Group Sales Account Executive Sports
New York Knicks / Madison Square GardenNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Group Sales Account Executive generates revenue utilizing aggressive and targeted outbound efforts primarily focusing on New York Knicks and New York Rangers, with an emphasis heavily weighted towards group sales initiatives. The role is full-menu and encouraged to engage and sell various MSG related products across multiple business verticals. The Account Executive role also takes on additional responsibility within helping the overall department exceed our sales goals.
• Meet and exceed all revenue and tickets sold goals assigned
• Consistently create, complete and close new and renewal business appointments with key decision makers and group leaders
• Proactively pursue new and renewal business opportunities through defined primary and secondary activities, while consistently exceeding daily and weekly assigned goals
• Execute industry best practice sales and service techniques, as provided by MSG sales leadership
• Dedicate time to develop professional sales skillsets with MSG sales leadership, and identify opportunities for accelerated development outside of predetermined sessions with management
• Leverage sales accelerating technology and tools provided to increase overall efficiency and production
• Effectively manage and track all sales, inventory adjustments, activity, plus client and prospect interaction and attempted interaction through proper databases and systems provided database systems
• Provide excellent customer service to all MSG patrons, including but not limited to positive responses and opportunities to enhance the guest experience
• Effectively work select MSG related events including but not limited to sales tables, hosting prospects, strengthening relationships, providing excellent customer service, and much more.
• When warranted, manage sales presence and process at external events such as tradeshows and public appearances
• Foster positive working relationships and results within department, company, and client base by living our company values of respect, teamwork, creativity, excellence and a passion to serve.
• All other duties identified by management
• How did you hear about this job?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.