VFX Partnerships Program Manager - Ppi
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is the leading streaming platform in the world and is quickly becoming a prolific creator of exciting, entertaining, and thoughtful content. As we continue our transformation to one of the largest studios in the world, while also expanding our streaming service's global footprint, we need to understand and source the best possible vendors for VFX services of our original content.
This position is ideal for someone looking to play a major role in the transformation of the entertainment industry. Netflix desires to build deep and meaningful relationships with our VFX partners and you will be a part of making that happen. You will play an integral role in making Netflix the most efficient and effective digital platform on which to deliver the assets of our Studio.
• This role will help to shape and build a vendor engagement program for VFX companies in support of Netflix branded content
• The program manager will help shape VFX vendor attributes to be used as a basis for evaluating VFX vendors
• Create relevant vendor performance metrics for VFX program
• Create scalable engagement strategies for VFX vendors - serving as a bridge between the vendors and internal Netflix VFX teams
• Manage portal for Netflix teams and Productions to access VFX vendor details, including capacity information
• Firm understanding and knowledge of all aspects of VFX
• General knowledge of vendor side workflows including the VFX production process, CG pipelines, compositing, delivery, and archive.
• History of building successful stakeholder relationships with VFX companies and teams
• Successful in vetting and creating strategic partnerships at a studio or facility with key vendors and/or talent
• Deep understanding of analytics, data management, and project management.
• Team-player who is also able to work independently and make sound judgment calls.
• Ability to multitask, be flexible, and thrive in challenges.
• Interest in new technology and virtual production that promotes forward thinking, efficiency, and scalability.
• Able to communicate and work alongside engineering and technology groups easily.
• Comfortable learning and using tools such as Zendesk, Airtable, Google Sheets, and proprietary Netflix systems.
• Ability to travel internationally.
• Minimum 10 years relevant work experience.