VFX Manager, International Originals
Full Time Job
VFX Manager, International Originals - Brazil
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
• Working with Production teams, Studio Creative Executives, and Finance during pre-production, production and post-production
• Analyzing scripts, developing VFX breakdowns & budgets and collaborating with Netflix Physical and Post-Production Managers in region
• Providing recommendations and feedback on VFX scope of work and feasibility.
• Building new and maintaining existing relationships with vendors/talent in region
• Technical understanding of the VFX process including 4K pipelines as well as emerging technologies for improving workflows.
• Help maintain a weekly tracking and reporting system for transparency of progress with cross-functional partners
• 7-10 years experience in VFX as a Supervisor or Producer
• Repeat experience with bids/breakdowns and overall scope assessment
• Demonstrated success managing multiple projects at different points of production
• Comfortable in highly volatile and creative environments
• Familiarity with databases, Google Apps and other task tracking methods, such as Shotgun
• This role is based in Sao Paolo
• Candidate needs to have high fluency in English and Portuguese