Theatrical Producer, AV
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our continued global expansion, our Global Marketing AV Production team is looking for an experienced Theatrical Campaign Producer. This is a unique position that blends production management with creative development. Producers brainstorm, develop, and socialize creative strategy with multiple stakeholder teams to ensure seamless asset creation on a global scale. This includes trailers for our original series, specials and films, as well as custom content and pieces for social media. You are are a detail oriented individual who is experienced in managing more than one concurrent project in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change. You want to raise the bar creatively in a team-first environment.
Reporting to the Manager of AV Post Production, you will join a team that manages the production of Netflix's Marketing Campaigns:
• Communication: By acting as a single point of contact with cross functional partners, the AV Creative Producer will continue to streamline the flow of information to establish a unified voice for creative production. This ensures that projects stay organized, on track, and that correspondence funnels through the right channels.
• Creative Development: Along with production management, Producers offer creative support for writers, editors, and designers throughout the entirety of the creative life cycle. Working alongside Creative Leads, Writers, Designers, etc., the producers can help guide creative evolution by offering creative guidance with the larger Netflix title initiatives in mind. Being able to provide both a local and global perspective on creative is critical.
• Resource Management: Resource management across the various creative production roles (editors, writers, etc.) is a key function of the AV Creative Producer. The producers assist in managing team bandwidth and creative resources, and schedule all creative review sessions with cross functional partners. This improves workflow efficiencies and helps to ensure we're utilizing the best talent available for each project.
• Asset Management: The AV Creative Producer helps to source any and all needed assets for each project at hand. This may include high res footage, show episodes, audio splits, tracking down gfx collects, gathering final deliverable needs, and facilitating delivery of finishing preps and final files.
• Team First Outlook: The successful candidate is eager to provide mentorship and feedback to other team members within the Marketing Creative Post team, as well as receive regular feedback.
• 6 years Theatrical Marketing experience as a campaign lead.
• Theatrical campaign script writing a plus.
• Stellar teammate.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator.
• Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
• Attention to detail, demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
• Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of av marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!