Technical Recruiting Researcher
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is looking for a Technical Recruiting Researcher to join our unique and talented Recruiting team. In this role, a Technical Recruiting Researcher will focus on identifying top technical talent for Netflix. For us, talent acquisition is a priority, so we need someone who understands the importance of our challenges as well as the desire to make an impact as we achieve our goals. Help us build the future of Netflix!
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who is:
• Self-motivated and directed; hungry to add impact with a great, well-known company.
• Proactive; taking initiative and follow-through is a must
• Curious; researching market trends with the ability to translate back to the business
• Accustomed to multi-tasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines
• A leader who will offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success
• 2 years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
• Candidate engagement experience
• Tech and industry experience with target companies, conferences, open source communities
In this role you will:
• Partner directly with Senior Recruiters to form a consultative relationship with Hiring Managers to understand their specific needs as well as attract and bring in top talent.
• Strategically utilize LinkedIn, networks and research methods to source passive candidates.
• Initiate phone screens with direct applicants, referrals, internal networks, and other interested candidates.
• Evaluate and make judicious decisions on a candidate's technical skill set for a requisition. Common technical roles include: Software development (front end, server side and full stack), Java/OO programming, Software testing, Distributed/Cloud computing. Measure fit within our unique ''freedom and responsibility''culture.
• Own and juggle multiple requisitions and maintain high quality/maximum traction for Hiring Managers at all times.
• Provide and receive necessary feedback to fine-tune talent searches.
• Prioritize, organize, and manage workload efficiently.
Why join the Netflix Team?
• You will make a make a huge impact at an established company. Your opinion matters and your work adds value to the company. We are a small and nimble team solely responsible for finding the most capable candidates so that Netflix can continue to innovate and be successful.
• We don't have rules. You are given the resources and freedom you need to do your work, accepting that we will get high performance in return. We treat you like an adult and expect you to act like one.
• This is a cross-functional role where you get to interact with multiple departments, allowing you to get full breadth and depth knowledge about the business, while networking with the experts in their field.