Full Time Job
Tax Analyst - APAC
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That's where you come in.
We are seeking a Tax Analyst to join our growing Asia-Pacific (APAC) Tax Team based in Singapore, providing APAC tax planning and analytical tax support related to our business operations. The ideal candidate will have excellent organization, communication and analytical skills as well as strong attention to detail, with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
• Provide support in partnering with cross-functional teams (legal, finance, treasury, public policy, etc.) and liaising with external advisors on APAC tax projects
• Assist in corporate tax analysis and provide support in the development of business operations in APAC
• Review tax terms of contracts
• Research on tax issues, prepare technical documents and assist on tax projects
• Assist in monitoring the latest tax legislative developments and support relevant tax policy efforts in the region
• Assist in gathering data for transfer pricing compliance, editing and reviewing transfer pricing documentation relating to the region as required by the US transfer pricing team
• Gather data and prepare responses to support in tax audits within APAC, as required and in collaboration with the finance team
• Assist in tax compliance work when required by the finance team
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Economics
• CA / CPA preferred but not required
• 3-5 years of tax consulting experience in APAC. A combination of public accounting and commercial (ideally, technology or entertainment) experience is preferred
• Exposure to international tax and basic transfer pricing principles is a plus
• Self-starter with strong organisation, critical thinking skills and good judgment
• Accustomed to juggling multiple projects, prioritising, and producing high quality work products in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Great communicator with strong oral and written communication skills to effectively build relationships cross-functionally and interact with external advisors
• Fluent in English; other regional languages are helpful
• Willing to travel for work and work across time zones to collaborate with our global offices
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility. Learn more about the Netflix culture and the business opportunity available in this role at jobs.netflix.com.