Talent Mobility Program Manager, EMEA / APAC
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows & movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our culture memo and long-term-view to learn more.
The Talent Mobility Program Manager position is part of the Employee Services team within Talent. The role will report to the Director of Talent Mobility. In a culture that supports creativity and innovation as a key competency, this position will have the responsibility of collaborating with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to build and drive the programs that effectively help us develop and mobilize talent around the world. We pride ourselves on assisting all employees with settling into their new location with minimum impact to the employee, their family and the business.
We have an opportunity in our Amsterdam office. Not in the area? We offer relocation.
• We have a unique approach to how we relocate our employees and their families around the world. Our programs are flexible, tailored and designed with both the employee and the business in mind. You will act as a consultant for senior employees, and with various providers, oversee the move is efficiently managed.
• As a Talent Mobility Program Manager you will be part of the hiring and internal transfer processes, working with the business, and our external partners to assess and recommend strategic approaches for relocation and immigration.
• You will provide immigration strategies and guidance to Human Resources Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and Business Leaders. Effectively communicate options and appropriate recommendations. Work closely with external legal counsel to establish and define requirements/timelines for visa applications.
• We are on an exciting growth journey which involves opening offices in new countries. You will be part of a team who works together to understand what is needed for relocation services and immigration requirements in the various countries, educating the business on the requirements and regulations in these new countries.
• You will develop creative mobility solutions to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction, in line with Netflix's culture and business objectives.
• Talent Mobility is focused on simplicity and efficiency. While remaining compliant within each country's regulations, you will seek creative solutions that balance risk with optimal outcomes for the business.
To be successful:
• You've done this before. You will bring 10 years of relocation and immigration experience in a global organization.
• You understand technology, trends and best practices currently affecting relocation and immigration.
• You are a good problem solver. You know the right questions to ask to solve the situation at hand using the resources available to you.
• You have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency and courage. Ability to work outside the norms of the industry, with no defined policies. You must be comfortable with ambiguity.
• You are a motivated self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs. You also have a passion for working across markets with a culturally diverse talent set.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and can demonstrate an ability to partner, build and grow relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
• You have the ability to approach immigration with an innovative lens that strategically supports business development and growth whilst ensuring compliance. You will liaise with external legal counsel to establish and define requirements for immigration applications and define appropriate timelines, as well as provide support to the Visa application process.
• You have experience with relocation and immigration in the EMEA region (preferred).