NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/29/2018 2:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Talent Coordinator jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Talent Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Coordinator? Netflix is looking for a Talent Coordinator to join our lean and growing Recruiting team. For us, talent acquisition is a priority, and we need someone who understands the importance of our challenges, and also has the drive to make an impact as we achieve our goals. You will be responsible for providing a seamless candidate experience from candidacy to hire.
In this role you will:
• Partner directly with Talent Acquisition Business Partners and Hiring Managers to coordinate interviews at a high-volume
• Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Provide a concierge travel experience, manage travel agency vendor and hotel partnerships
• Evaluate and make judicious decisions based on efficiency and sensibility
• Facilitate the candidate's onsite experience in all of our global offices
• Serve as a constant point of contact for candidates as they go through the candidate journey
• Provide and receive feedback to fine-tune coordinating workflows
• Self-motivated and proactive; hungry to get started with a growing company in a thriving environment
• Proactive and solutions-oriented; takes initiative, effectively resolves challenges and follows-through reliably
• Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple tight deadlines
• Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a speedy learner
• A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success and efficiency
• Bold, articulate and effective communication skills
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in coordination and scheduling, with a strong level of communication
• Intermediate skill level with Google Calendaring and Email
Why join the Netflix Team?
• You will make a huge impact at an established company where your work adds value and your opinion will be sought after.
• You are given the resources and freedom you need, and will have the opportunity to take ownership of your work.
If you think there could be a great fit, send in your application and learn more about our environment and culture at jobs.netflix.com This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.