Talent Coordinator - APAC
Full Time Job
Talent acquisition is a huge priority at Netflix, and as a Talent Coordinator you will be responsible for arranging onsite interviews and delivering a seamless candidate and employee experience, from interview to hire. You will have the chance to interact with candidates from across the globe, and will help define what a strong candidate experience looks like in one of our highest-growth regions.
On another level, the Talent Coordinator serves as the glue of the broader recruiting team; binding our efforts together, and ensuring the quality of the experience which internal and external partners have with us.
Some of what you'll do:
• Partner directly with recruiters, researchers, and hiring managers to coordinate interviews and onboarding.
• Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules efficiently, in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide a concierge-level travel experience; manage external travel agencies, as well as legal and hotel partnerships.
• Work with cross-functional partners (Facilities, Employee Services, Administrative Assistants, Client Technology Services, etc.) to provide a high-touch candidate experience.
• Post new jobs to both internal and external job boards.
• Other talent-related projects.
We want someone who is:
• Excited about Recruiting, as a function.
• Self-motivated; can take initiative and follows through reliably.
• Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting multiple tight deadlines.
• Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly-curious.
• Passionate about providing strong customer service.
• A team-player, who can give and take new and constructive ideas and feedback, directly.
• A stellar communicator, with strong written and spoken cross-cultural communication skills.
• BA/BS required or equivalent higher education degree.
• 2-4 years of relevant experience; HR and/or client service experience ideal.
• The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners, and to anticipate the needs of both groups.
• Experience with Gmail, Google Calendar, etc is highly preferred.
Why join the team?
• Our ability to hire in APAC, and hire well, will have a huge impact on the overall success of Netflix.
• You in turn will have an outsized impact on how well we recruit: on the experience which candidates, recruiters, interviewers and hiring managers all enjoy.
• Be a part of a unique, high performance culture centered around freedom, responsibility and impact.