Talent Acquisition Director - Marketing
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. To support our growth, we are looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition leader to lead recruiting for Netflix Marketing organization.
Talent Acquisition at Netflix is a global organization. We partner with our hiring leaders to bring on board the best talent around the world to create an even better content, product, service and culture.
The leader of this function and team is responsible for creating the talent acquisition strategy to support headcount growth of the Marketing organization. This role partners closely with Netflix CMO and the Marketing executive team to ensure that together we can identify, engage and hire the best Marketing talent. This position will be based in Los Angeles and will report to the head of the Global Talent Acquisition.
Key responsibilities and expectations
• Development of the talent acquisition strategy that executes on the key hiring priorities for the business
• Confidence and passion for a robust diversity recruiting strategy
• Experience in scaling recruiting team - roles, responsibilities, resource planning
• Inclusive leadership of a high performing recruiting team that is inspired to keep growing and pushing the bar on hiring the best talent
• Love for recruiting and desire to manage key open searches
• Excitement to work in a hyper growth, never a dull moment environment where we as a team figure out how to solve hard problems
• Use of data to analyze recruiting trends and gaps, diagnose challenges and develop solutions to improve recruiting
• Influence hiring leaders to do what's best for Netflix
• Passion for Marketing - you admire their work so you can inspire candidates to want to do that work
If you are the type of recruiting leader for whom recruiting is a calling, not a job; who loves to find solutions to every challenge; who loves people; loves developing diverse teams and helping their partners be great; loves to have fun and wants to do all of this in the Netflix culture, get in touch with us!