Stock Operations Analyst
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Stock Operations Analyst to support the global day-to-day operations and processing of Netflix's Stock Option Program.
• Review current processes to develop innovative ideas increasing the operational efficiency of plan administration and improve customer satisfaction.
• Respond to employee inquiries.
• Create educational resources and facilitate the education of company stakeholders and employees globally on the benefits and operation of the stock plan.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with the Netflix Finance, Payroll, Tax, Talent, and Employee Services teams.
• Assist with stock administration operations including daily exercises, payroll reporting, 10b5-1, annual open enrollment, and quarter and year-end close.
• Prepare and initially review SEC filings, Forms 3,4, and 5, and Proxy statements, 10-K, 8-K.
• Assist with preparing reports for business partners including payroll, tax, accounting, treasury, global mobility, transfer agents, and brokerage firms.
• Assist in the deployment and operation of the stock plan internationally.
• Preserve the integrity of source data and ensure its accuracy within our information systems.
• Some travel required.
Qualities We're Looking For:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of experience in a related field. Experience in stock plan administration preferred.
• Certified Equity Professional accreditation preferred.
• Detail oriented with a strong focus on controls.
• Effective communicator with strong organization, problem-solving, and public speaking skills.
• Able to function in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and navigate areas of uncertainty.
• Experience with Workday and Equity Edge Online is a plus.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 137 million memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. It's a great time to join our team and as Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more.