Senior Partner Marketing Manager - France
Full Time Job
TOU DOUM !!
We are excited to open a position in Paris for a role of Senior Partner Marketing France who will greatly manage and grow our relationships with partners and own the full life cycle of partner marketing projects from idea to execution.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Own the marketing relationship with our partners in France;
• Work closely cross functionally with our business development, product & marketing country teams;
• Provide seamless and strategic support to partners and maximize Netflix exposure on their marketing channels and engagement on partner devices to create best in class launches and campaigns;
• Collaborate with partner marketing creative teams to elevate the Netflix brand and introduce our content to consumers in unique, unexpected & premium ways;
• Activate deals by developing and launching creative partner marketing programs that advance exposure for Netflix content or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners;
• Drive integration between broader content and brand programs at Netflix and our strategic partners;
• Evaluate performance against marketing goals with partners through established review rhythm and define corrective actions to improve effectiveness and results.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in France in linked industries like entertainment, SVOD and/or VOD;
• Strong experience in content marketing with natural partner management and influencing skills;
• Ability to analyze and apply data to business strategy and goals;
• Experience and passion for building great content partner marketing programs that are unique and scalable;
• Experience working with Entertainment properties (movies, tv series, video games, music, etc) is essential;
• Experience working across different regions and cultures;
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders;
• Strong cross-team collaboration skills and ability to promote innovation through a creative collaboration process that transforms different input into one actionable output;
• A desire to thrive in our unique culture;
• An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective;
• Strong level of independence and efficiency while maintaining a high-degree of organization;
• Great communication and interpersonal skills;
• Native level of French and excellent written and oral communication skills in English is required.
The role will be based in our Paris office, and require travels to our Amsterdam EMEA office
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners across verticals. As we move beyond 148 million members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive better creative outcomes for our partnerships.
Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What is special about Netflix, among other things, is our Culture.
Netflix is revolutionizing the world of entertainment around the world both for consumers and for partners: we want our shows to be ubiquitous, granting access to them to everybody with any device and any operator.
We are working with a lot of partners ranging from MVPD's, consumer electronics to device partners such as Google, Samsung, Free, Playstation or Orange.
When we partner with other brands we gain access to new investment, new audiences and increased reach. We do this by ensuring that the Netflix brand and content are represented in a prominent and memorable manner, whilst helping our partners to maximize the opportunity of working with us.