Senior Manager Payments
Full Time Job
Senior Manager Payments - Dach
Netflix is seeking a talented individual to join the team focused on driving its consumer payments strategy in EMEA with a focus on Germany and Austria. Effective payments processing is key to growth, so continually improving our platform is critical to our business success.
In order to be successful at Netflix, you must be able to anticipate and meet ever increasing business demands while demonstrating strong judgment in the face of ambiguity. You must thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and focus on generating results all while exhibiting the utmost personal and professional integrity.
• Optimizing the performance of existing payment methods, particularly SEPA Direct Debit;
• Searching for new payment methods that can bring incremental value;
• Partnering cross-functionally throughout the organization (Product, Engineering, CS, Legal, Marketing, etc.) to get things done;
• Building and managing relationships across the payments industry, including debtor banks, processing partners;
• Owning key payment metrics for your markets and deriving actionable insights into improving customer experience, performance, and processing costs.
• Experience managing very large CNP/recurring payments in the region;
• Technical understanding of SEPA scheme for direct debit and credit transfers;
• Expert knowledge of the payments industry and underlying technology;
• Broad and strong relationships across the payments community;
• Experience partnering and negotiating with processors, card brands and issuers;
• Outstanding analytical and communication skills;
• Ability to juggle multiple critical tasks;
• Bachelor's degree. MBA or similar degree a plus;
• Fluent in English and German.
• Willingness to travel as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the rare blend of deep technical knowledge and strong business acumen. Netflix is a fast-growing company with a flat organizational structure - which means that employees often take on additional responsibilities and perform at a fast pace with no hand holding. You will make key decisions quickly and autonomously.
This role will be based in Amsterdam and report to the Director of Payments EMEA. You will be responsible for envisioning and executing the company's consumer payments strategy in Germany and Austria.
With 137 million streaming members worldwide, Netflix is leading a deep transformation in the entertainment business. Powered by a work culture that is focused on high performance and continuous improvement, this is a great opportunity to join the team spearheading innovative payment solutions for the world's biggest internet entertainment network, serving series and film content every day in 190 countries.