Senior Manager Marketing Kids & Family and Unscripted - Italy
Full Time Job
This is a senior, strategic and creative marketing position with a remit to impact the trajectory of our business in the Italy.
The Snr. Manager will be running local and global title and brand campaigns and will need to support and inspire a highly-skilled team of social, comms. and marketing experts.
It will require partnership and collaboration with the PR, Publicity, Brand & Editorial, Content and Product teams, and reports to the Director of Marketing, Italy.
Building on the current success in the country, this person will need a strategic mindset and good business sense to continue this growth into new tranches of consumers focusing on the kids& family and unscripted growing slate of contents. The right leader will help to grow the business and fandom, spot new areas for experimentation, and increase positive word of mouth in a changing entertainment and social landscape.
We're looking to build title brands and create cultural phenomena with a local flavour to grow the business, so we need a professional who has extraordinary creative taste and a strong instinct for stories and insights that will get consumers talking.
The Netflix culture rewards daredevils who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, passion and curiosity.
• Content marketing strategy. You will set the Italian marketing strategy for the kids& family and unscripted content verticals each quarter in conjunction with the broader country market strategy.
• Entertainment marketing/social campaigns. You will lead and launch unique campaigns for our Netflix originals.
• Integration. You will serve as a key voice in assuring marketing, PR, and brand & editorial are speaking with one voice.
• Cultural ambassador. You will be critical to helping Netflix understand the Italian audience while also living and embracing the Netflix culture.
• Lead. You will be a key part of the italian marketing leadership team.
Experience & Skills
• Senior Marketing, Digital and/or Social Media expertise. We are looking for someone that has demonstrated experience launching campaigns that drive word of mouth.
• Consumer marketing know-how. We are looking for someone with a relevant experience in the entertainment and TV space with a focus on kids& family and unscripted contents.
• Depth of knowledge. Solid Italian marketing experience.
• Concise and clear communication. We are looking for someone fluent in English and Italian.
• A history of leadership. We'd like to see evidence of serving as a key decision maker in a senior marketing role.