Senior Manager Marketing - France
Full Time Job
If you cannot stop talking about your favorite show, can spot the hottest trends from a mile away and are not afraid of the Demogorgon, it might be your time to join Netflix!
We are hiring a Senior Marketing Manager who will create groundbreaking 360 marketing campaigns for our global and local originals, that will drive owned and earned impressions across the board. In this role, you will help us to continue to grow into new tranches of audiences, focusing on the growing slate of content (series, film, unscripted, documentaries).
As the Senior Marketing Manager you will work within a highly-skilled agile team of social, communications and marketing experts. You will be as comfortable firing off a humorous tweet as writing strategy and producing a major campaign from scratch for an original show.
We're looking to build title brands and create cultural phenomena with a local flavour, so we need a professional who has extraordinary creative taste and a strong instinct for stories and insights that will get consumers talking.
• Entertainment marketing/social campaigns. You will lead and launch unique campaigns for our Netflix originals. Spot new areas of experimentation to increase positive word of mouth in a changing entertainment and social landscape.
• Integration. You will serve as a key voice in assuring marketing, PR, and brand & editorial are speaking with one voice.
• Cultural ambassador. You will be critical to helping Netflix understand the French audience while also living and embracing the Netflix culture.
Experience & Skills
• Senior experience within Advertising with Digital and Social Media expertise. We are looking for someone that has demonstrated experience launching campaigns that drive word of mouth. Has the ability to lead, create and execute campaigns autonomously. Owning the relation with agencies and managing budgets.
• Fluency in English and French is required.
• Consumer marketing know-how. We are looking for someone with a relevant experience in the entertainment and TV space. A deep understanding of the business context will be required for this role and the best candidate for the role will make intelligent decisions that benefit the long-term-value of the brand.
• True love for Entertainment. The best candidate for the role is someone who consumes entertainment and talks naturally and passionately about it.
The Netflix culture attracts daredevils who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, passion, and intellectual curiosity. Read our culture memo to learn what it's actually like working for Netflix.