Senior Manager Marketing - DACH
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our content. This is where you come in. We are looking for a seasoned, creative and digitally driven Senior Marketing Manager.
As a Senior Marketing Manager you are passionate about absorbing business context and using that to make intelligent decisions that benefit long-term-value of the Netflix brand and content. In this position, you will be crafting and executing digital, social and offline activations. The successful candidate will be comfortable taking the lead on campaigns, yet act selfless and be inclusive.
The best candidate for the role is someone who lives and breathes our content already and talks naturally and passionately about our series, films and documentaries. You create campaigns that drive conversations and resonates authentically with local audiences in the DACH region and set new standards for entertainment marketing. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, socialising easily in a small team with lots of cross-functional partnerships. You are a professional that will thrive in our freedom and responsibility culture.
The Senior Marketing Manager DACH will report to the Director Marketing DACH.
• Leading local campaigns to drive brand awareness and fandom in DACH
• Position Netflix titles to make them locally relevant and loved
• Collaborate with local agencies and internal Netflix partners such as Publicity, Partner Marketing, Brand & Editorial, and Marketing Operations to develop strong, integrated communication projects
• Lead local extensions of global campaigns, working on special projects (stunts, guerrilla, content, digital innovation) that increase the relevance of title promotion in DACH
• Senior experience in setting up (social) conversation and earned media driving marketing activations in the DACH market.
• Strong relationship management skills. Client or agency experience is a plus.
• A curious creative mind, with an experience in disruptive messaging and campaigns that generate social buzz to help Netflix establish and sustain meaningful connections with audiences of different cultural backgrounds in the region
• Innovative thinker who creates impactful word of mouth within the right audience with the best message using the most effective channels
• Concise and clear communicator with written and oral communication skills in English and German
• Solid understanding of creative positioning, key art and video execution, media, advertising and entertainment marketing.
• Ability to lead, create and execute campaigns autonomously.
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team.
• Passion to dive deep on analytics to produce actionable insights
• Capacity to continuously provide and receive constructive, actionable feedback to and from colleagues
• Strength in leading fast moving cross functional teams towards a seamless and integrated marketing campaign
• You are a culture ambassador, both advocating the local cultures existing within the DACH region as well as being a true Netflix culture example.