Senior Manager, Internal Audit
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth.
We are looking for an Internal Audit Senior Manager to lead financial and operational audits for Netflix Studios, to support both Studio's and productions' operational and financial effectiveness and efficiency. This position will also act as the Internal Audit liaison with the Netflix Studio's business unit in Los Angeles. This position is based in Los Angeles and reports to the Internal Audit team in Los Gatos.
• Assist in developing the strategic direction of the Internal Audit program.
• Assist in enterprise risk assessment and audit planning, including linking strategic initiatives of the segment to the key audit risks.
• Plan, conduct and supervise engagements with a focus on analysis and assessment of the control environment in financial, operational and compliance processes.
• Monitor industry changes and develops recommendations for policy, process, technology, and internal control improvements.
• Support external/internal investigations as needed.
• Coach and manage a team of audit professionals.
• Minimum of 10 years of financial and operational auditing experience (Big 4 audits experience preferred)
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred; MBA or other Master degrees desirable.
• Professional certification such as CPA/CA, CIA, CISA or CFE is preferred.
• Experience working in the entertainment and/or technology industry required.
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal control principles (e.g. COSO), financial and operational processes, risks and risk management, and IT general controls.
• Experience in working with process automation, process maturity analysis, data analytics, and other emerging technologies is highly desired.
• Must be able and willing to travel to domestic and international locations.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skill, with an ability to succinctly communicate complicated technical and operational issues in business terms.
• Comfortable performing both as an individual contributor and in a team environment.
• Possess strong project management skills and is able to manage multiple end-to-end audit projects and resources.
• Embrace and advocate the Netflix culture.