Senior Manager, Income Tax
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Income Tax, to join our collaborative and growing Tax Team. You will report into the Director of Domestic Tax and will be responsible for the Tax Provision, Tax Compliance and other areas of Income Tax. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader who can collaborate across the business, has a hands-on mentality, and a desire to jump right in and make a difference. We are excited to have you join our culture of high performance built around freedom and responsibility.
• Lead a team of 5-6 tax professionals in Los Gatos
• Oversee preparation of quarterly and annual tax provision calculations
• Manage preparation of US and state income tax returns, estimates, extensions
• Oversee components of the IRS & state income tax audits
• Research complex federal tax issues and prepare technical documentation
• Support tax systems, accounting, and tax planning team on US tax computations (some items include R&D credit, BEAT, FDII, and GILTI)
• Monitor and analyze existing and proposed tax legislation along with tax planning projects to assist the Director of Domestic Tax in implementation of such projects
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view.
• 10 years of direct experience including public accounting or industry (ideally, technology or entertainment)
• CPA and / or Masters in Taxation
• Ability to quickly understand and integrate business objectives with tax strategies, and effectively communicate tax requirements
• Strong analytical capabilities and judgment
• Ability to work proactively and independently under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment