Full Time Job
Rights Analyst - EMEA
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Our international efforts have brought Netflix to virtually all countries around the globe and we are excited to bring even more content to our viewers everywhere.
The Rights Management team is looking for a Rights Analyst to join its expanding team in EMEA where they'll be based at Netflix's Amsterdam office. They will be responsible for analyzing contracts for owned and licensed content for Europe, Middle East & Africa and creating the distribution windows and rights information in Netflix's proprietary rights management system for titles launching on the Netflix service.
The successful candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, flexible, quick-thinking and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• Analyze and interpret agreements for owned and licensed content and accurately set up distribution windows and other rights attributes in our rights management system.
• Maintain high alignment with various cross-functional partners (Acquisitions, Legal, Title Operations, Marketing, Content Accounting, etc.) to manage all aspects of window set-up for the successful launch of titles on the Netflix Service.
• Strive for tool and process improvements and work towards implementing solutions.
• Maintain high alignment with the Rights Management team in Los Angeles and other regional offices.
• Cross-Functional Partners: you must have the ability to establish highly effective relationships with your business partners.
• Judgment: you must be able to think strategically, assess risk and make wise decisions.
• Prioritization and organization: you must be able to juggle time-sensitive requests from multiple business partners.
• Attention to detail: you must be able to manage a high volume of information with great accuracy.
• Strong analytical skills: you must be comfortable reading complex contracts for owned and licensed content and accurately extracting rights metadata.
• Strong problem-solving skills: you must be resourceful and collaborative in managing challenging tasks.
• Technology Savvy: you must be comfortable learning new tools quickly. Strong knowledge in Excel is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: you must be able to distill information accurately and convey it to your business partners.
• Feedback: you must be able to provide to and receive from your colleagues real-time, direct feedback.
• 5 years of experience in Sales, Sales Administration, and/or content rights management required
• Prior experience within a studio, streaming service, or TV/Film distributor highly preferred
• Fluency in English required
• Minimal travel required