Recruiting Researcher - EMEA
Full Time Job
With over 100 million members worldwide, international expansion is critical to Netflix's success and our overarching goal of changing the future of television around the world. Our business is growing rapidly in EMEA, and as a result we are constantly looking to build our teams with high performers to match and propel that growth and expansion.
We're on the hunt for an experienced Researcher to join the Talent Acquisition team in Amsterdam, who will partner with the business to ensure we're hiring amazing talent that will drive our success in EMEA.
At Netflix, Talent Acquisition is a high impact and strategic business function with a strong seat at the table. Thus, we need someone who is not only a great Researcher, but who is highly strategic in their approach and can use research combined with business and market knowledge to influence decision making.
What are we looking for?
A sourcing expert with experience partnering with business groups to gain an in-depth understanding and background in hiring top talent for at least two of the following areas: creative/digital, marketing, communications, legal or finance.
We don't judge success by recruiting metrics or KPIs, but rather by the relationships you build with stakeholders and how you subsequently plan-out sourcing strategies to find the best talent in the market.
We need someone with experience in an international, highly cross-functional organization who has strong business acumen and truly believes in Talent Acquisition as a key business driver. Curiosity around Netflix's business and big picture thinking is crucial to being successful on this team.
Equally, experience with market mapping and deep research is critical to success in the role. Our business is changing and evolving at a rapid pace, so comfort with ambiguity and change is also a must.
Finally, fluent English is required to be successful in our office but additional language skills are a huge plus!
What you'll do:
• Partner directly with in-house recruiters and business leaders globally to understand specific needs to attract and engage with top talent. To that end, someone who is highly curious and asks great questions to build their business acumen will be especially successful in the role.
• Own and drive the sourcing strategy for a variety of roles based in both our Amsterdam and London offices.
• Map out individual markets and gather intelligence around specific talent pools, using that knowledge to identify top talent and influence internal stakeholders.
• Strategically utilize Linkedin, online research, events, etc to engage highly passive, sought-after candidates. Be proactive about exploring alternative sourcing channels.
• Build strong relationships with candidates and make judicious decisions on fit for a particular role or team, in addition to thinking through fit for our unique company culture.
• Use critical thinking and knowledge of the business to make smart judgement calls that will directly impact who we hire for Netflix.
• Be an advocate for continually raising the bar and ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our culture of freedom & responsibility.