NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix has changed the way the world consumes entertainment and has become the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 130 million global members in over 190 countries. In order to continue delivering a high quality entertainment experience and offering Netflix originals like The Crown, Stranger Things, Orange is the New Black, and Narcos, we need to continue hiring amazing people to innovate and create the most compelling discovery experience to connect our millions of subscribers to the content they love.
To keep up with the rapid growth of our employee population, our Corporate Operations teams are expanding. We are looking for a talent acquisition expert to own recruiting for the Operations space. This individual needs to deeply understand the end-to-end process of hiring top talent and knows how to be a strategic partner. The right person will be comfortable developing a sourcing strategy, pivoting their approach for different business needs, and have a critical eye when assessing talent for Netflix. Talent acquisition is a priority, so we need someone who understands the importance of hiring the best and has the passion and desire to make an impact.
In this role, you will partner with business leaders in Employee Technology, Facilities, Real Estate, Travel, and Transportation. These teams are responsible for providing service excellence across all of the Netflix entities. Allowing Netflix culture to come through our work spaces and make the experience of working at Netflix even more satisfying. Beyond supporting the functions listed above in LA, you will also also have the opportunity to partner with our larger Operations teams in our Los Gatos, CA office. Providing a well-rounded experience of partnering with our entire Operations Organization to be an embedded partner to the business. This position will report into the Director, Talent Acquisition, Finance based in Los Gatos.
You will also:
• Own the strategy to recruit at a high volume and fast pace, with the ability to also build key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing
• Engage key staffing and business partners in order to understand their talent needs
• Source the best candidates and then interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates
• Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for short and/or long term opportunities
• Ensure that candidates understand and embrace our unique culture
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the top Netflix competitors and the industry
• Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent
• Understand our broader business and be able to answer questions around Netflix strategy, goals and culture
• Experienced in owning requisitions full-cycle, with a minimum of 4 years professional experience in staffing or a related field
• Self-motivated and directed; ability to collaborate is a must, but you will be autonomous and expected to succeed without a ton of direction
• Proactive; taking initiative and follow-through is a must
• Curious; researching market trends with the ability to translate back to the business
• Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines
• Innovative and brings constructive ideas to continue our team's success
• Bachelor's degree