Recruiter, Global Product Creative
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix has changed the way the world consumes entertainment. With a high quality global experience and original content, we are continuing to push the boundaries of content creation and storytelling.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Hollywood. You would partner closely with our Global Product Creative organization, which consists of creative, operational, and technical functions. If you have technical, design, and/or digital marketing recruiting experience, this role would allow you to flex those muscles and work on a variety of roles.
The right person will be passionate about searching for great talent, have a critical eye when assessing for Netflix, and is able to develop strong partnerships with business leaders. Our innovative and unique culture thrives because of the people we hire, so we need someone who understands the importance of bringing in the best, and has the desire to make an impact.
In this role, you will:
• Partner closely with Hiring Managers to understand their specific needs.
• Build strong and diverse pipelines of candidates leveraging LinkedIn sourcing, networking, and other research methods
• Initiate phone screens with direct applicants, referrals, internal networks, and other interested candidates.
• Work closely with business leaders to influence recruiting approach and strategy
• Own and juggle multiple requisitions and maintain high quality/maximum traction for Hiring Managers at all times.
• Ensure that candidates understand and embrace our unique culture
• Equal parts creative and analytical
• Always actively seeking to understand the business, and are energized when learning about challenging creative & technical problems
• An expert on industry trends and can leverage data to influence
• The first to roll up your sleeves when something needs to get done
• Resilient in the face of change
• Attentive to detail but able to step back and look at the big picture
• Self-directed and autonomous yet able to collaborate effectively
• Proactive, you take initiative, and you always follow through
• Inspired by the Netflix culture
• Minimum of 6 years professional experience in agency or corporate recruiting
• Experience owning requisitions full-cycle
• Track record of strong work ethic, integrity, personal accountability, and proven organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Mix of creative and technical recruiting experience is preferred