Recruiter - APAC
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 125 million memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. On a cultural level, what we value more than anything else is getting to work with extraordinarily talented people, in a productive environment.
About Netflix in Asia
Netflix launched in Asia at the beginning of 2016, and our business has enjoyed tremendous growth in the two and a half years since. At the same time, the size and complexity of the markets in APAC means there's so much more to do, and to impact. We are in growth mode: a small team with a huge set of challenges to tackle, which also enjoys the backing and resources of a Fortune 500 company.
As a Recruiter on the APAC team you will have an outsized influence on Netflix's success in the region via the caliber of talent you are able to bring on board in our Singapore, Mumbai, and Seoul offices. In the short term, you'll be asked to own the hiring across several teams which form the heart of Netflix's business. You'll also be a part of a rich, unique culture, and will be tasked with helping to ensure that that culture continues to flourish in these offices.
At Netflix, Talent Acquisition is a massive, company-wide priority, and we operate in a highly progressive hiring environment in which hiring the best -- versus ''making the hire'' -- is the goal. Recruiters who thrive here are experts in the businesses they support, and they are skilled at partnering with their hiring teams to define what the best looks like for a given role, hunting down that caliber of talent, and ensuring that we make amazing hires.
• You're a highly experienced, senior recruiter who is willing and able to be hands-on in sourcing, screening and closing candidates, while coaching and influencing the highest levels of the businesses you support.
• Highly self-directed, you're a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to Netflix's reputation and success.
• Insatiably curious, you enjoy asking what makes different different businesses tick, and to understand how different parts of the business fit in with and impact one another.
• You are candid and bold: able to thoughtfully push back when needed, and confident in what you know, without ever veering into ''brilliant jerk'' territory.
• Willing and able to adapt to an ever-evolving set of team and business needs.
• You're generally excited about technology; consuming TV, movies, and entertainment is fun, not a chore.
• You're excited to be able to impact Netflix's hiring brand in the region, and appreciate the importance of that brand to hiring.
• In collaboration with recruiting researchers, you will design strategies to recruit stellar, niched candidates in small talent pools by creating a hiring plan, doing competitive research, networking and sourcing.
• Ensure candidates understand and appreciate our unique culture of freedom and responsibility.
• Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers as to how to identify and acquire the best talent.
• As part of a global Talent Acquisition team, partner with peers in the US and around the world to contribute to the broader Netflix talent effort.