PR / Publicity Recruiter
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix has changed not only the way the world consumes content, but also how that content is created. In keeping with this spirit of innovation, our talent department isn't a simple ''reviewing resumes and screening candidates'' function. Instead, it is a true partner to the business, counted on to provide insight about the way our teams should grow and to make meaningful assessments about both the business acumen and culture fit of prospective Netflix hires. We are a company committed to bringing aboard only world class professionals, even as we grow at breakneck pace, and that mission begins with talent acquisition.
Netflix is looking for a full-cycle Recruiter to build our PR/Publicity organizations via creative sourcing, market research, partnership with the business and a critical eye when assessing talent for these groups. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a candidate with either experience recruiting specifically in PR/Publicity or a background working in both PR/Publicity and Recruitment.
This person will have a real and meaningful impact at Netflix, because the way we promote and market our service and content is integral to the success of the business globally. Deep partnership and understanding of the business is at the core of our talent acquisition team philosophy. It allows us to create high impact recruiting strategies and solutions with the flexibility to adapt our approach as the business evolves. We're seeking someone who has the passion to utilize their comprehension of the PR/Publicity industry to discover top talent candidates through our personalized approach to recruiting.
• MUST have experience in recruiting specifically within the PR/Publicity industry or have a background working in both PR/Publicity and Recruiting
• 7 years of professional recruiting experience
• Background in sourcing, HR, and/or recruiting required
• Experience owning requisitions full-cycle
• Possess a bachelor's degree or higher
• Self-motivated and directed; ability to collaborate is a must, but you will be autonomous and expected to succeed without heavy direction
• Flexible and willing to do what is needed to get great work done
• Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to understand the business
• A natural inclination to work within a culture that is fast-paced, dynamic, and especially autonomous
• Exceptional communication skills and proactivity
• Ability to combine business acumen with strong influencing skills to advise and coach hiring partners
• Ability to get scrappy as needed, taking on both rote tasks (submission of formalized feedback, drafting of offer letters, etc.) and higher profile endeavors with equal grace and willingness
• Strong organization and clear attention to detail