Creative Resource Manager
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our continued global expansion, our Global Marketing AV Production team is looking for an experienced Post Production Specialist. In this role, you would be responsible for both overseeing facilities and resource scheduling as well as maintaining freelance and vendor status. You are a detail oriented individual who is experienced in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, an effective communicator and able to exercise good judgment.
Reporting to the Manager of AV Post Production, you will join a team that manages the production of Netflix's Marketing Campaigns.
• Track and manage all post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
• Coordinate with AV Post Manager, AV Producers, and stakeholders with onboarding new projects
• Update and manage internal database/trackers
• Work with partners to maintain and improve database/trackers for visibility for all teams
• Manage Marketing requests and assets from both Marketing Operations team and our partners
• Manage post facility scheduling, including editorial bays, and collaborate with partners for audio mix/design sessions
• Facilitate assignment of Graphics Artists to creative projects as skills/availability align
• Maintain and curate preferred vendor list for localization and finishing
• Maintain and analyze vendor bids, ensuring consistency of expectations with regards to timing, quality, and responsiveness
• Research and maintain preferred post staff freelance lists
• Maintain consistent coverage of daily tasks support stream, bringing in freelance assistant editors when appropriate
• Work with partners to maintain various picture and sound rights clearances and record keeping, including but not limited to shot logs, cue sheets, and SFX libraries
• Oversee project archiving and restoration
• 3 years Post Production Supervisor experience in an entertainment marketing agency, Post House, or in film or episodic TV work.
• Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite; familiarity with Avid, ProTools, or other tool sets a plus.
• Stellar teammate.
• Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
• Deep familiarity with HD and UHD Post Production workflows.
• Attention to detail, demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
• Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of av marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!