Post Partner Engagement Manager
NetflixNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Post Partner Engagement Manager, US-CA (East)
Netflix is the leading streaming platform in the world and is quickly becoming a prolific creator of exciting, entertaining, and thoughtful content. As we continue our transformation to a next-generation studio and expand our streaming service's global footprint, we need to understand and source the best possible vendors for post-production services of our original content.
This position is ideal for someone looking to play a major role in the transformation of the entertainment industry. Netflix desires to build deep and meaningful relationships with our post production partners and you will be a part of making that happen. You will play an integral role in making Netflix the most efficient and effective digital platform on which to deliver the assets of our Studio.
• The Post Partner Engagement Manager for US-CA (East) owns territory business relationships with post production vendors in the Eastern portion of the US and Canada (e.g. New York, Toronto).
• Deeply understand the post production vendor ecosystem in the US-CA East territories.
• Communicate to wider Netflix team key US-CA East vendor business changes such as leadership changes, service additions and acquisitions.
• Research and build an active database of US-CA East post production vendors and market rates.
• Drive vendor analyses and facilitate vetting, testing and contract gathering.
• Understand strategic demand and need for post production vendors in the US-CA East region based on input from LA-based Program Managers and via establishing relationships with Netflix post production team members in-region.
• Manage entry and tracking of vendors and prospects in Netflix preferred vendor programs.
• Actively contribute to vendor management KPI refinement and measurement.
• Travel in-region on a regular basis; drive activities and events in-region
• Regular and active travel is expected to vendors in territory as well as participation and speaking engagements in local in-region industry events
• Firm understanding and knowledge of post production services such as language, dubbing, QC, IMF packaging, and creative post services.
• History of building successful vendor and customer relationships.
• Deep understanding of analytics, data management, and project management.
• Teamplayer who is also able to work independently and make sound judgment calls.
• Ability to multitask, be flexible, and thrive in challenges.
• Interest in new technology that promotes forward thinking, efficiency, and scalability.
• Able to communicate and work alongside engineering and technology groups easily.
• Comfortable using or learning tools such as Zendesk, Google Sheets, and proprietary Netflix systems.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Minimum 10 years relevant work experience.