Post Assistant - Series
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
Specific responsibilities likely to include:
Data Integrity and Maintenance:
• Wading through production emails, inputting relevant documents and entering calendar dates into Netflix proprietary tools, as well as crew lists and personnel contact info.
• Researching and gathering technical data from previous titles, and updating new specs per our Tech Spec form.
Series Pod Organization:
• Schedule team meetings, workflow calls, dailies calls per pod
• Track show assignments and org charts
• Align with other EA/PA/AAs on the Creative and Production teams
• Recognize areas of organizational needs for both managers/directors and coordinators, help to organize show contact info for OOO needs
• Per title: creation of Series Launcher Pages, Prodicle Calendars, Netflix Distribution Lists (for Pix/Dax/MediaSilo)
• Expense Report creation/management for Pod Members or Pod Leaders
• Onboard and maintain freelance crew and agencies into Post Availability Airtable
• Special Projects as needed.
• 1 Year as an assistant, preferably with entertainment experience specifically on a Production/Post Production team.
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment assisting on several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters and be discrete in maintaining confidential information.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
Netflix offers an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, stock options, 401K (with match), comprehensive benefits and relocation when necessary.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 130 million members in over 190 countries. With the move into original film acquisition and production, it's a great time to join Netflix.