Partnerships Program Manager, Marketing
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Are you comfortable building solutions from the ground up? Can you set the vision, define the workflows and align stakeholders to accomplish it? Can you evaluate creative ability? Are you connected to a strong creative community both in the agency, media and design world? If so read on...
We are looking for a stunning leader to develop a new initiative within our Production Creative Organization, embedded within our Global Creative Marketing team in Los Angeles. With over 100 million streaming members in over 190 countries, our approach to Marketing is to defy convention, disrupt industry norms and break new ground through innovative, culturally relevant, breakthrough campaigns. Within Global Marketing Operations, we aim to bring these campaigns to life at global scale through technological innovation. These two teams partner with content creators, creative agencies and internal cross-functional teams to concept, produce and deploy marketing campaigns for Netflix Originals. We take creative risks and strive to keep creating new, innovative entertainment discovery experiences.
As the partnership program manager, you will manage the strategy for who and how we work with our diverse roster of external creative agencies and individuals. You will build and strengthen relationships, educate agencies on our standards and aesthetic, drive partnership strategies anchored in data, and seek to produce high quality creative with like-minded partners. Paramount to this is fostering strong cross-functional relationships internally and seeking to continually understand what will help achieve our mission.
A Typical Day Might Include:
• Identify new, best-in-class creative and production partners, aligned with our ever changing Marketing business needs
• Surface new partnership models (individuals, boutique, big agencies, etc.) in line with various Marketing priorities
• Strengthen external agency relationships by providing context around quality expectations and continuous workflow and tooling improvement
• Partner with Marketing Legal to negotiate Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work and other key contractual agreements with agencies
• Lead onboarding meetings with new agencies to ensure the highest possible creative standards and drive adherence to delivery protocols
• Partner with Marketing Planning & Analytics in review of performance metrics to analyze winning trends, and determine a path for better creative and more efficient workflows
• Gather and act upon weekly feedback from our GCM managers who are accountable for our title campaigns
The Right Stuff:
• Minimum 10 years of experience building creative campaigns and cultivating agency and cross-functional relationships, preferably in an entertainment or technology environment.
• Operational management within creative agency environments is a plus. This person needs to understand the inner dynamics of how creative is built, and where negotiations (time, cost, quality) can be made.
• Prior team leadership, strategy, production, project management experience.
• Experience utilizing data and crafting metrics to measure impact.
• Experience leading strategy, for or product management of, an asset management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
• Eye for great creative and compelling campaign dynamics.
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.