Motion Graphics Artist, AV
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our continued global expansion, our Global Marketing AV Production team is looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Artist for Localization. In this role, you would be responsible for localizing graphics assets while keeping up to date on emergent technologies and workflows to continue to improve our localization pipeline. You are are a detail oriented individual who is experienced in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
• Reporting to the Manager of AV Post Production, you will join a team that manages the production of Netflix's Marketing Campaigns:
• Prepare After Effects projects for conform for Localization.
• Translate 3D assets/projects to 2D.
• Export and encode spots for QC and for final delivery.
• Navigate diverse global delivery requirements with an eye toward straight forward localization while maintaining creative vision.
• Troubleshoot toolset inefficiencies and collaborate on post-production optimizations.
• Maintain flexibility between disparate, synchronous assignments that span from deeply technical to expressly creative.
• 3-5 years Motion Graphics experience in an entertainment marketing agency, Post House, or in film or episodic TV work.
• Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite and Cinema4D; familiarity with Maya or other tool sets a plus.
• Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
• Familiarity with AV Post Production workflows.
• Attention to detail, demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
• Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of av marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!