Marketing Operations Manager
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our continued global expansion we are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to oversee campaign project management of our global production needs. In this role you will be responsible for managing the cross functional end-to-end production process of all our promotional assets, supporting our marketing, publicity and social teams. This means that you thrive in environment that requires you to bridge competing priorities between global, regional and local cross functional stakeholders.
Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing Production, you will work closely with producers in our AV & Design, Digital and Regional production teams to manage Netflix's campaign needs. You will serve as go to partner to all cross functional internal stakeholders, facilitating alignment between global and local internal teams dedicated to creative, localization, strategy, media, marketing, publicity and social.
• Lead and manage cross-functional global communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables
• Partner with a team producers responsible for managing production, localization, and trafficking of promotional materials. These include online and offline video, out of home, display, mobile and social creative types
• Support our originals creative team by planning overall campaign production timelines, project deliverables and resources
• Oversee our campaign project management to assure that we eliminate time sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity
• Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues
• Oversee creative productions scope, budget, and resources
• 8 years of marketing account management and creative production experience at an entertainment brand or advertising or media agency with an emphasis on entertainment and integrated production including online and offline
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials
• Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and ad trafficking
• High competency and proven track record of project management high profile global campaigns
• Knowledgeable of the evolving advertising landscape, including exposure to/experience with the digital marketing and media
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams
• International experience a plus
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of entertainment marketing
• You are a natural born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!