Marketing Manager - India
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix. We are shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. Our marketing is focused on bringing consumers to our service through breakthrough campaigns for some of most compelling content in the world.
Since launching Netflix worldwide, we have witnessed exciting public reaction and early growth in Asia, and want to scale our operations in the region. We are looking to build a team of passionate, creative, local experts to make Netflix a meaningful contributor to pop culture, and a beacon of the entertainment industry in India.
We are looking for a highly motivated content marketing expert with deep expertise and passion for Indian entertainment to be responsible for developing local strategy and insights for the market, leading best in class creative campaigns for our titles, and driving business growth.
Key requirements in detail:
• You will be a key part of the India marketing team and help build out the Netflix brand in India via its world class iconic content
• You will develop a go-to-market strategy for various marketing priorities that will help build demand around Netflix in India along with cross-functional teams (content, CI, comms, etc.) across the region and the world.
• You will work across various facets of marketing strategy and execution to build out break through creative ideas across paid media, social engagement and local launch activations that marry consumer trends, environment and opportunity.
• You will manage creative, social and media agencies and relationships to deliver campaign strategy, ideas and execution.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is able to effectively lead and manage multiple agencies and vendors to create and deliver holistic and seamless 360-campaign.
• Has a proven track record of building and launching world-class creative campaigns for premium entertainment properties that foster passionate communities of fans. We are not only building campaigns--we are transforming our titles into culturally relevant franchises.
• Has deep knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development to tactical execution (including AV/trailers, digital/social, print and out-of-home).
• Has a deep understanding of the social media landscape: community building and management, platform best practises and consumers (social) media behaviors.
• Has experience in establishing strong and out of the box social media strategies that build, nurture and maintain strong fan communities and manifest themselves in unique tone of voices and cultural relevant and conversation driving creative.
• Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals. We want you to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
• Is able to effectively communicate different facets of their campaigns to content partners, creators, talent and their representatives.
• Has a good understanding of marketing, social and media analytics and can apply data to the testing and optimization of campaigns.
• Has a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and display and is confident telling stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
• Appreciates technology and can collaborate with our world class product team to integrate our campaigns into the member product experience.
• Is an effective collaborator in a fast paced, multifaceted environment. We will typically have multiple campaigns launching at once.