Marketing Manager, Brazil
Full Time Job
With 109 million streaming members worldwide, Netflix has been on the leading edge of a deep transformation in the entertainment business. Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and continuous improvement, the company is the world's biggest Internet television network, present in 190 countries, serving more than 125 million hours of content every day.
This global success came in the wake of systematic investments in multiple international markets, ultimately transforming Netflix into a lovebrand and a vigorous business outside the United States. In this trajectory, Latin America stood out as one of the most promising regions for our long term global expansion plans, having Brazil as its biggest and more dynamic market.
We have bold plans for our future in the country, requiring stronger support in the teams responsible for putting them in motion, Marketing included. With that in mind, we're seeking to complement our talent pool in São Paulo with incredible talent - people passionate for entertainment who excel at strategic and creative thinking.
The experiences and skills that would make you a great candidate:
• Integrated marketing experience at an entertainment company (TV, Studios and Games segments), a global lifestyle brand (Nike, Apple, Heineken), technology (Microsoft, IBM, Samsung, LG) or digital-era brands (Google, Airbnb, Spotify, Uber, Nubank).
• Deep knowledge of the market specific dynamic: culture, entertainment landscape and consumer behavior.
• Experience being the strategic lead on digital/integrated campaigns at an agency or on the client-side.
• Holistic approach to successfully build out campaigns in a digital first environment, using offline media, other channels and events as amplifiers.
• A bold advertising mind, capable of balancing data driven strategic thinking with breakthrough creative vision. We aim to hit our business goals and delight our consumers at the same time with our campaigns.
• Deep understanding of local pop culture and how we can leverage local values, references and icons to make Netflix more relevant and exciting for the Brazilian audience.
• Experience in multi-cultural offices with the ability to navigate cultural differences. We're seeking to transform our office in São Paulo into a regional and more diverse Netflix hub.
• 8 years of experience working on Consumer Goods/Entertainment Marketing groups, Strategic Planning, Media Planning or Creative departments at Advertising Agencies or Media Businesses.
• Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
What kind of colleague do we want to work with at Netflix?
• Someone who loves entertainment and is capable of infusing this passion into what he/she does everyday.
• Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
• A doer: an entrepreneurial and self-motivated collaborator in a fast paced and multifaceted environment who is capable of being impactful without the support of a large team of direct reports. This person is able to work both independently and in close collaboration with a wide array of stakeholders.
• A selfless, collaborative Marketing professional who will naturally go beyond roles and titles to get great work done.
• Someone curious about the many aspects that make Netflix a successful company and who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals.
• Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and marketing philosophy.